Appealing to Sinning Brethren
- Speaker: Bryant Brailles
- Summary: If a Christian in your local church abandons his faith or sins relentlessly with no desire to change at all, what should that church do? Ignore it? Even if he leaves, should the church just take a sigh of relief and never discuss it again? The Bible is actually very specific on how to handle such a situation, and it is blunt.
- Passages: 1 Corinthians 5; 2 Thessalonians 3:6, 14-15
Legal notice: Speakers here typically quote from the NASB, ESV or NKJV almost exclusively, and the respective copyright notices follow. Some occasionally quote from the King James Version, which is public domain (in the US).
- Scripture quotations taken from the NASB (New American Standard Bible) Copyright by The Lockman Foundation
- Scripture quotations are from The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.