Parables on Grace
- Speaker: Bryant Bailles
- Summary: Jesus teaches about grace and mercy. The main point: God's grace and mercy are astronomically larger than anything we could do. Yet we should still be thankful and practice grace and mercy toward others. Part of a series in the parables.
- Passage: Matthew 18:21-35, 20:1-16
Legal notice: Speakers here typically quote from the NASB, ESV or NKJV almost exclusively, and the respective copyright notices follow. Some occasionally quote from the King James Version, which is public domain (in the US).
- Scripture quotations taken from the NASB (New American Standard Bible) Copyright by The Lockman Foundation
- Scripture quotations are from The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.