Redeeming the Time
- Speaker: Glenn Bates
- Summary: Are we taking advantages of opportunities to spend time with Christ? We look at a few passages where ordinary people had the chance to talk to Jesus face to face.
- Passages: Ephesians 5:1-21; Matthew 19:16-26; John 4:1-45; Luke 7:36-50
Legal notice: Speakers here typically quote from the NASB, ESV or NKJV almost exclusively, and the respective copyright notices follow. Some occasionally quote from the King James Version, which is public domain (in the US).
- Scripture quotations taken from the NASB (New American Standard Bible) Copyright by The Lockman Foundation
- Scripture quotations are from The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.