The Fierce Loyalty of David’s Three
- Throughout Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, we are urged to know, to value and to stand firm in the surpassing power of God. Although this is so strongly encouraged, it can be challenging to embrace these things since God’s power works toward us in spiritual ways rather than in physical ways. In this lesson, we look at the power God gave to David’s three mighty men in 2 Samuel 23:8-17 due to their loyalty to David, to illustrate how God empowers our faith in our loyalty to Jesus.
- Speaker: Bryant Bailles
- Passage: 2 Samuel 23:8-17
Legal notice: Speakers here typically quote from the NASB, ESV or NKJV almost exclusively, and the respective copyright notices follow. Some occasionally quote from the King James Version, which is public domain (in the US).
- Scripture quotations taken from the NASB (New American Standard Bible) Copyright by The Lockman Foundation
- Scripture quotations are from The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.