The Power of God through Faith
- Speaker: Bryant Bailles
- Summary: An amazing story in the Bible that most people do not know much about. In the days of King Saul, the Philistines are aggressively taking over Israel. (This is before we are introduced to David.) Saul's son Jonathan decides to attack a garrison himself with only his armor-bearer at his side. It is a turning point in the war with Philistia. But most remarkable is that Jonathan refuses to let the victory be easy in any way but relies on the LORD to deliver him.
- Passage: 1 Samuel 14:1-23
Legal notice: Speakers here typically quote from the NASB, ESV or NKJV almost exclusively, and the respective copyright notices follow. Some occasionally quote from the King James Version, which is public domain (in the US).
- Scripture quotations taken from the NASB (New American Standard Bible) Copyright by The Lockman Foundation
- Scripture quotations are from The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.